PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION.
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 1:30 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: ₱2,000.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
We have strict cancellation policy, hence all payments made are nonrefundable. Exception: Government Lockdown only. Proof will be required to submit for Granular Lockdowns.
NO ROOM DOWNGRADE/EXTRA PERSON CANCELLATION
If the actual no of person is lesser than the no of persons in the contract, the contract amount in the reservation letter is final. No refund of any excess or cannot be used as payment for consumables.
Rebooking requests are subject to approval of HAYA NATURE RESORT Management.
• Bookings can be transferred at a later date provided we are notified in writing 15 days before the check in date and can be rebooked only once.
• Rebookings made 10 days prior to arrival will be charged equivalent to one (1) night stay of each room booked.
• Date and rooms are subject to availability. If dates selected are long weekend/peak dates, applicable rates on the new dates will be applied.
• New dates should be provided within 30 days and the new booking dates must be within 3 months from the date of request for rebooking.
• For any events beyond the reasonable control not limited to Acts of God , including earthquake, typhoon (If Zambales is under signal 1-3), and the likes of, will not be charged for any rebooking.
Special conditions that we allow our confirmed guests to rebook in less than 5 days prior to check in date:
- One of the confirmed guests is positive from Covid-19.
- One of the confirmed guests has Flu-like symptoms.
The guest must provide the following for approval of rebooking request:
- Positive Antigen/ RT PCR Test Certificate of the CONFIRMED guest.
- Medical Prescription from a doctor stating that the CONFIRMED guest has flu-like symptoms and is not fit to travel.
Otherwise, we can not be held liable for the circumstances beyond our control. In the event that you cannot travel due to personal circumstances, the option that we can give to allow rebooking are the following conditions:
1. Transfer the use of your current booking to a third party on your selection.
2. We will sell the room and if successful, you will be automatically approved for rebooking.
*Should there be changes in the travel requirements, bookings will not be qualified for rebooking or refund unless confirmed guests are not permitted to travel due to government-imposed restrictions.
Property Terms and Conditions:
• 0-5 years old are free of charge without breakfast and using of existing beds.
• 6-11 years old are with charge of P700/ head/ night with breakfast and using of existing beds.
- Children below 11 years old can be added in the booking as an ADD ON upon check out of the rooms.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY PER ROOM
• Please check our FAQs under ROOM INFORMATION for the Maximum Capacity per room.
NON-DECLARATION OF ADDITIONAL PERSONS UPON RESERVATION/ CHECK IN
• In the event that you exceeded the no of persons and did not inform us in writing, P5,000/person will be charged. In the event that you missed to include the no of children upon reservation, please email us at email@example.com
• Ongoing Promos/Discounts can't be used in conjunction with Senior/PWD discount.
• Please provide a clear copy of Senior/PWD ID upon booking to avail the discount. Senior Citizen/ PWD Discount is applicable only on the part of the Senior Citizen/ PWD only and not per room basis. We will only acknowledge a Senior Citizen/ PWD Discount and VAT Exemption prior payment was made.
• Once booking has been settled, the discounts can no longer be applied or availed upon check in.
• A refundable cash deposit of P2,000/room will be collected upon check in. If with pets, additional P500/pet. This will be returned upon check out.
• Our rooms are only limited to the no of guests stated in our contract. If there are additional rooms or persons to be added in the original booking, message us for confirmation. Unannounced extra person charge is P5,000/ head. We promise an exclusive/not crowded stay for each guest and we strictly ensure that booking per night will not exceed 100% capacity.
• Rooms can only accommodate 1 extra bed per room.
• Eating inside the room is prohibited. Any unpleasant odors that will stick to the upholstery of the room will be charged P10,000++.
• All items inside the room were received in good condition. You will be charged for any heavy stained towels and linens as these are considered damaged items. If there are any unpleasant odors left in the room, a cleaning fee of P1,000 will be charged.
• Haya Resort is a strictly smoke free environment. Our designated smoking area is outside the gate. Any violation will be charged equivalent to your contract amount.
• Please check our FAQs under PET POLICY for the Pet-policy.
• Swimming pool is open from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. We strictly implement the opening and closing time for us to clean and treat the pool.
• Proper swimming attire is strictly required when using the pool. Basketball shorts, sandos, t- shirts, cotton, shorts & the like are not allowed. Refusal of entry to the pool to those who will violate this rule.
USE OF KITCHEN:
• Use of common Kitchen is free of charge.
• Clean as you go. Cleaning fee of P500 will be charged if cleaners are requested.
• Common kitchen are subject to availability.
CABANA RENTAL: (Kitchen and Dining area)
• P1,600/night for exclusive use for 15 pax. Inclusions below:
• Use of kitchen, refrigerator, basic cook wares, utensils, dining tables and chairs and water dispenser.
• Clean as you go. Cleaning fee of P500will be charged if cleaners are requested
• Cabañas are subject to availability.
• Bringing in of any electric equipment, butane, videoke, and the like are not allowed unless approved in writing. Corkage fees apply.
• Bringing of outside food is allowed. No corkage on food and drinks except on the Bird's Nest Restaurant.
• Bringing in of caterer in the resort is allowed. Corkage fees apply.
• You are not allowed to conduct any type of events without prior agreement even if all rooms are booked. We have a separate contract for any type of events. To avoid inconvenience, kindly inform our sales. Without events contract shall pay a one time payment of P50,000.